As part of ECHO’s role in planning, developing and implementing systemic, community-wide strategies to end homelessness in Austin and Travis County, Texas, we identify and analyze data on homelessness and evaluate program, processes and outcomes to maximize impact. The following reports includes a list of our publications aimed at informing strategies and actions to end homelessness in our community.
- Austin’s Action Plan to End Homelessness – Working Document (02/08/2018)
- Coordinated Community Plan to Prevent and End Youth Homelessness (12/22/2017)
- Homelessness in Austin/Travis County: Current Needs and Gaps Report (09/01/2017)
- 2017 Point in Time Count Results (04/20/2017)
- Youth Homelessness Needs Assessment (12/14/2016)
- 2016 ECHO Annual Report (05/17/2016)
- Pay for Success Feasibility Report: ECHO Austin/Travis County (04/06/2016)
- 2010 Plan To End Community Homelessness (01/01/2010)
Other Community Reports
In this section, ECHO shares reports published by community partners on topics that impact homelessness.