Are You Experiencing Homelessness?
If you are currently experiencing homelessness, please complete a 50-question survey called Coordinated Assessment by visiting a location below, or by calling ECHO and completing an assessment over the phone. Completing Coordinated Assessment can help you find a housing solution by identifying, assessing your current housing situation and connecting you to housing support services and housing resources.
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri – 9AM-4PM
Tues – 9AM-12PM
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri – 9AM-4PM;
Tues – 9AM-11AM & 2PM-4PM
Phone – 512-234-3630
Mon-Fri – 9AM-4PM
How Coordinated Assessment Works
1) Meet in person at one of the listed locations or call the hotline for an intake.
2) Receive referral for services, depending on your level of need.
3) Connect to housing resources.
Keep the following in mind:
– We are working really hard as a system to work with as many people as possible to end their homelessness but resources are limited.
– It’s possible and likely that the programs you are interested in will not have any current openings and there is no way to tell how long a program may be able to offer assistance.
– This is not a housing waitlist or a housing application, but rather an initial assessment to help create a path for resolving a housing crisis
If you have further questions please contact Preston Petty, Coordinated Assessment Program Director at email@example.com